Friday, May 22, 2009

just a random intro

Wow, so I've decided to start yet another blog. The fact that I have 4 now, plus a livejournal, all to serve different purposes, is further proof of my OCD tendencies. That's ok. This one is going to be fun, probably random, a sort of let-loose kind of blog. Me just typing my thoughts and telling you about my day. I hope you enjoy it.
I had a host of other things I was going to tell you today, but I had some issues with importing and exporing blogs and other such technological nonsense that I have forgotten much of it. I will most likely remember the important things later, and tell you then.
It rained today. I like rain. Means I don't have to water my plants as often.
Alright I'm sufficiently distracted to procure no more meaningful thoughts for the time being.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment