Wednesday, June 1, 2011

restless

This is probably going to be short and pointless. (and now you've been warned)

I was in such a productive state the last few weeks of school, with tests and papers and studying and working and cramming in social engagements to hang out one last time with all the people that are leaving, and now that I'm home for holidays and don't have lots of studying to do I feel restless and unproductive. It's a little annoying, actually. I realized I had downloaded several free books to kindle for iphone, which I think I will read. It is still a weird feeling, though. I suppose I should have picked up the books for my summer class, but I really did not have time to go find the bookstore (temporarily relocated for renovation). I may regret that come the first day of class, but that's okay. I'm pretty sure this restlessness happens every break. Alas.

Off to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment